Adjunct Lecturers (Economics)
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as econometrics, price theory, macroeconomics, and financial economics and banking.
- Prepare additional course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments and handouts.
- Evaluate and grade students' class works, assignments and papers.
- To engage in examining duties, i.e. the production of exam questions/papers, exam marking and moderation.
- To take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and, as necessary, seek further training, guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; the individual will be confident, resilient and comfortable with communicating at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged.
- Possess a flexible attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD) in Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.