Adjunct Lecturers (Chinese Business Department)
- Prepare and deliver lectures on Diploma in Applied Hospitality Skills (Chinese) and/or Advanced Diploma in Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Chinese).
- Teach basic practical skills required by the hospitality industry such as Front Office Service Skills, Housekeeping Skills, Food & Beverage Skills, or Customer Service Skills and/or share related working experiences and latest developments in the logistics industry.
- Conduct assessments to test students’ practical skills and knowledge.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and, as necessary, seek further training, guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- Degree in Hospitality related discipline and/or Degree in Business or Logistics & Supply Chain Management discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of related teaching or training experience (Hospitality and/or Logistics industry).
- Proficient in Chinese Language (written & spoken).
- Preferably proficient in English Language as well.
- Strong passion for teaching.
- Must be current with learning methods and strategies.
- Must be student-oriented.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Kindly send us your comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.