Working with us
|Job Title||Full time/Adjunct||Job Description|
|English Lecturer (Native Speaker Proficiency)||Adjunct||View job|
|Adjunct Lecturers||Adjunct||View job|
|Adjunct Lecturers (Chinese Business Department)||Adjunct||View job|
|Adjunct Lecturers (Economics)||Adjunct||View job|
|Lecturer, School of Hospitality (Adjunct)||Adjunct||View job|
|Adjunct Lecturers (Hospitality in Chinese)||Adjunct||View job|
|CFA Lecturers (Adjunct)||Adjunct||View job|
|OBU Mentor Role(Adjunct)||Adjunct||View job|
|Operations cum IT Executive||Full Time||View job|
|Senior Marketing Executive (Postgraduate)||Full Time||View job|
|Business Development Assistant||Full Time||View job|
|Sales Administrator (Admin)||Full Time||View job|
|Assistant Manager, Corporate Sales||Full Time||View job|
|Student Services Executive||Full Time||View job|
|Hospitality Lecturer (Chinese Business Department)||Full Time||View job|
|Lecturer, School of Business||Full Time||View job|
Fair Employment Practices Certification
London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) in Singapore is proud to receive the Fair Employment Practices Certification from the Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP).
This certification recognises LSBF as sharing the vision of adopting fair and merit-based employment practices in the management of its human resources, adhering to the 5 key principles of fair employment practices that the Tripartite partners – the Ministry of Manpower, the National Trades Union Congress and the Singapore National Employers Federation endorse.
LSBF is committed to the implementation of the following fair employment practices:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt Tripartite Guidelines which promote fair and responsible employment practices.