Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (Part-Time, Mandarin)
The Advanced Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to provide a qualification for students aiming to embark on a career in one of wide range of business/industries, and for students who are seeking to further their education in the fields associated with Management and associated fields of study. One important feature of this programme is that it has been designed for students whose first language is Chinese, or who have proof of proficiency in the language.
The primary objective of the course is to enable students to have an in-depth understanding through theoretical studies of business subjects relevant to various industries in the commercial environment. The course is focused in developing business and operational knowledge to prepare students to have basic operational skills in Business Administration. The Diploma in Business Administration aims to provide students with:
- The ability to present, evaluate and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
- The ability to develop lines of argument and make sound judgements in accordance with basic theories and concepts of their subject area, and the ability to communicate these accurately to a range of peers.
- A range of personal and professional skills that can be used in a wide range of situations and contexts.
- Support and guidance to develop as independent learners and acquire a range of transferrable skills.
- Develop knowledge and skills required for further academic study.
At the end of this programme, students are expected to develop a range of specific and generic skills, covering the following fields:
- Strategic Management
- Hospitality Industry
- Human Resources
Part time: Every 6 weeks
Working adults who would like to explore the study of the management of Business world in part-time study basis.
The entry requirements for this programme are:
- Ages 18 years old and above; and
- Proven evidence of having completed a Diploma in a related field or;
- Have completed High/vocational school with 5 years related experience.
- Language Proficiency in Chinese equivalent to Year 11
Find out more about the modules here
- Corporate Strategic Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Employment Relations
- Hospitality & Tourism
Face to face delivery using a wide-range of teaching modes such as lectures, tutorials, simulations, role-plays, etc.
Students must take and successfully complete all modules to be awarded the LSBF Advanced Diploma in International Business (Chinese). Students must complete all modules, students who fail to do so will be given a statement of results.
Students must achieve an overall passing grade of 50%. If students fail to achieve an overall passing grade, they will be permitted to retake based on the directions given by the examination board.
The assessment of each module consists of:
- Individual assignment or class test: 30%
- Examination: 70%
- Duration: 9 Months
- No. of Modules: 6
- Learning hours: Each module 30 contact hours
- Total learning hours: 6 x 30 hours = 180 hours
Part / Full time: S$5,400 (inclusive of GST)
Lectures, case studies and exercises, class discussion,Presentations
University of Southern Queensland, (USQ), recognizes and acknowledges programmes taught at London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) in Singapore.
View the articulation here
- Teacher : Student Ratio 1 : 60