Preparatory Course for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) - Level l, ll and lll
About the CFA Programme
The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Programme is a globally recognized, graduate level investment credentials that provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills along with the practical knowledge you need in today’s investment industry.
Why become a CFA Charterholder?
CFA programme has seen tremendous growth worldwide and earning a CFA Charter demonstrates a commitment to professional ethics and expertise with the broad range of skills needed for competitive careers in the investment profession.
A charterholder exhibits professional characteristics and career traits that meet employer needs, regardless of the specialization or field.
Advantages as a CFA Charterholder
- The definitive standard by which to measure the competence, integrity, and dedication of serious investment professionals.
- A reliable way to differentiate the most qualified, up-to-date, and determined job applicants, frequently listing the CFA charter as a requirement for the position.
- An achievement that demonstrates dedication to professional excellence.
- 18 years old
- IELTS 5.5
- Have a valid International travel passport (required for enrolment and exam registration)
Have a bachelor's degree or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree programme (Note: Proof of degree is required for the progression to Level II); Or
- Have 4 years of qualified, professional work experience; Or
- A combination of work and university experience that totals at least 4 years (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)
- Meet the professional conduct admission criteria
- Complete the online registration and enrolment form and pay the required fees directly to CFA Institute
Interested applicants should note that the ACCA qualification is not equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
June ExaminationFor Level l, ll and lll examinations
December ExaminationFor Level l examination
DurationPart Time: 24 Months
|CFA Level l|
Preparatory Course for CFA Level l - Group 1 Part Time July 2016
Preparatory Course for CFA Level l - Group 2 Part Time Jan 2016
Preparatory Course for CFA Level l - Revision
|CFA Level 2|
Preparatory Course for CFA Level 2 - Group 1 Part Time Jan 2016
Preparatory Course for CFA Level 2 - Revision
Students will be assessed based on their performance in online tests and mock examinations.
These assessments will ensure students are better prepared for their CFA examinations. At Level III, there will be no mock examinations, only online tests will be administered.
The programme is delivered via lectures, simulations and directed independent study.
The Certificate is awarded by CFA Institute.
The designation is designed to be a benchmark for ethical standards and professionalism within the global financial community. Typical candidates include:
- Accountants / Auditors
- CEO / Chairman / CIO / CFO
- Fund Managers
- Investment Advisors / Bankers
- Money Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Security Analysts
As the Finance and Investments sector becomes increasingly competitive, CFA charter is a Gold standard that employers recognize to differentiate the most qualified job applicants and the most committed employees.
- Portfolio Managers
- Research Analysts
- Chief Executives
- Risk Managers
- Relationship Managers,
- Sales & Marketing
- Financial Advisers
- Corporate Financial Analysts
- Investment Banking Analysts
Other (e.g. trader, auditor, broker, academic)
1 : 40 (maximum)