We can offer you various entry points on to the ACCA Qualification, depending on your previous academic qualifications.
Professional Examination Route (PER)
- 18 years old and above
Plus any of the following:
- Two GCE 'A' Levels and three GCE 'O' Levels or their equivalent (in five separate subjects including English and Mathematics), or
- Polytechnic Diploma, or
- Recognised University degree, or
- LCCI - Passed three Level 3 subjects (or a Group Diploma) plus two Level 2 subjects (or equivalent) including English and Mathematics, or
- Preparatory Course for ACCA - Diploma in Accounting and Business
Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
ACCA classes are conducted in English. If you do not have:
- IELTS score of 5.5 and above
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 and above or its equivalent
- Proof of minimum 12 years of education with English as a medium of instruction
You are encouraged to enrol for LSBF's English language programme before you embark on the ACCA qualification. Please contact our Education Consultants for more information on the English placement tests.
For more information on the entry requirement, please refer to www.accaglobal.com