ACCA Internship Programme (AIP)
ACCA SINGAPORE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2015 2016
Overview of AIP
- Now in its 5th run, the ACCA Singapore Internship Programme aims to provide ACCA Students with work-ready skills and enhanced career opportunities
- The 2015/2016 internship programme will be administered by ACCA Singapore and supported by its network of Approved Employers (Gold and Platinum Approved) as well as support from the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA).
- This is a 3-month internship programme commencing in January 2016 and ending in March/ April 2016.
- Participating employers will commit to training the interns based on elements of the ACCA Practical Experience Requirements (PER) and the ACCA Competency Framework.
- Students will have to put what they have learned into practice and to gain a better understanding of real working environments, especially in the areas of specialisation that they have trained for
- Online registrations for applicants open on Wednesday, 1 July 2015 and close Friday, 31 July 2015.
- All applicants will have to undergo a rigorous selection process by ACCA Singapore as well as potential employers before qualifying for the Internship.
- The first round of shortlisting will commence in August 2015.
Applications will be shortlisted based on the following:
- Application Form content
- ACCA results
- Other academic qualifications
- Non-academic achievements/ contributions
- Attitude and motivation
Eligible students interested in participating in the ACCA Internship Programme 2015/2016 may apply online via the AIP Online Application Form here.
Should you require more information, please email your enquiry to email@example.com with the subject header: AIP Enquiry.