ROI Certification Master Class
This programme has been designed with the following objectives:
- To provide participants with the knowledge, skills and resources to use the Phillips ROI Methodology™ to effectively evaluate programmes and projects of any types.
- As a platform for participants to earn the Certified ROI Professional designation and membership with the ROI Institute. Upon earning the designation and membership, participants shall be permitted to conduct one-day workshops on the ROI Methodology within their organisations and access to the members only resource area in the ROI Institute’s website.
By attending this 5-day course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the 5 critical components of a successful evaluation practice
- Identify the 5 levels of evaluation
- Explain the 10 steps in the ROI Methodology
- Follow the 12 guiding principles
- Plan and execute an ROI evaluation project
- Calculate and explain the difference in the benefit-cost ratio (BCR) and the return on investment (ROI)
- Communicate the results of an ROI study to various stakeholders
- Implement ROI Methodology within their organisation
- Demonstrate the ability in conducting an ROI Impact Study
- Applying the Phillips ROI Methodology™ to a programme in your own organisation
- Get detailed, first-hand experience with every step
- How to measure the contribution of a variety of performance improvement programmes
- How to calculate ROI
- How to enhance programme results and improve ROI
- How to translate intangible benefits into monetary values
- Practice presenting the results of an ROI study
- Determining data collection techniques, timing, and methods
- Choosing appropriate strategies for isolating the effects of programmes
- Converting impact measures to money
- Analysing data and calculate the actual financial ROI
- Presenting results to a variety of audiences financial ROI
Hand-outs and recommended text
To earn the Certified ROI Professional designation, participants must achieve all of the following:
- Complete and achieve a satisfactory mark in a written examination
- Conduct ROI Impact Study assignment at their own workplace that is critiqued by the ROI Institute.
35 contact hours
Anyone who needs the skills to measure the impact of learning and performance improvement programmes. Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organizational change, and technology implementation will also benefit.