Unlock the Psychology of Service Excellence
In a highly competitive retail environment, great service can make or break a business. And great service do not happen by chance but by putting in place plans and initiatives to ensure that the organisation continues to meet and exceed consumer’s ever-increasing expectations.
- Understanding Emotional Triggers & its impact on Svc Excellence Behavior
- Understanding the Science of Consumer Behavior
- Managing Personal Emotional Triggers
- Managing Customer’s Emotional Triggers
- Being Positively-Emo and Negatively-Emo
- Emotion’s Impact on Service Excellence
- Essential Consumer Economics
- “Consumer Anthropology”: The Schema of the Consumer
- X, Y and Z customers
- Recognizing Emotional Triggers
- Taking control of your Emotional processes
- Taking control of the Customer’s Emotional processes
Professionals in the Service Industry who want to be more aware of their own emotions as well as managing the customers’.
2 days, 10am to 5.30pm / 15 hours
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.