Your Plan, to "UNPLUG" YOU - What's the worst that could happen?
…with unique 4-pillar methodology facilitation and ½ day post-course follow up programme for enhanced learning
In line with London School of Business & Finance's objective to provide industry leading learning opportunities, LSBF is proud to partner Worldwide Business Solutions (New Zealand) to present 4 signature programmes based on the unique "4-Pillar Methodology" developed by WWBS Founder, Dr Luuk van Breda, to help participants achieve personal competency for improved performance and productivity.
Whatever your organisational goals - deliver improved results, demonstrate greater innovation, manage projects successfully, raise revenues quickly, solve problems creatively, negotiate & communicate effectively - the 4-Pillar Methodology has proven very successful in helping organisations throughout Asia achieve tangible performance and productivity gains, whilst attaining employee satisfaction.
Please contact Jason Phua at 65807356 to customise a programme to realise your organisation's goals.
This unique programme is suitable for those who want to establish a disciplined approach to eliminate overflow of information that overwhelms them and unplug themselves from their gadgets. Participants will learn how and when to "power-down" and what tools they can use to focus on what really matters and get more out of life.
What should set the tone and promise of a day? How to be better focused, more creative and positive? How to use meditation, writing skills, use entertainment and books and become inspired by other people? All of us need to unplug. Too often, we feel overwhelmed by our gadgets - always connected to email but perhaps not adequately to our personal life. It's time to take a break. Let the detoxing begin.
2 days, 9am to 5.30pm / 16 hours
Anyone feeling overwhelmed by daily activity, tasks and project requirements and the demands of team members, manager, co-workers or customers.
- How would participants want to unplug in order to recharge and how to build the discipline to create the space necessary to find what will/could be next.
- When we are constantly overwhelmed with sound bites, we are not allowed to discover what we are capable of or who we are. How powering-down for a period of time provides the opportunity to reset and re-focus and thus gain appreciation and gratitude for the lives we have been given.
- How to lead others to create a sustainable future? Participants learn to teach their teams how to unplug and thus cultivate fluid organizations; first you need to lead yourself.
- When we need to connect regularly, it is our obligation to recharge every day. How our world does not need more consuming. It needs more creating. It needs your passion, your solution, and your unique contribution. And how to begin contributing to a better world because of it.
- How to de-activate Facebook during vacation and set a rule to shop locally
- How to get over themselves and prioritise some time off; think: "What's the worst that could happen?"
- How to take the weekend off: Saturday is pretty much the best time to Unplug
- How to go away for a weekend - do not take the mobile phone charger.
- How to start Unplugging one week day a week - it could change your life
- How to take a workout break: Unplugging through exercise will allow you to keep the pace required for your busy life at home and at work
- How not to take a mobile phone into meetings. It is important that you give your undivided attention to colleagues and partners and expect the same respect in return.
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.