Real Time Management - Stop time wasters and get real work done!
…with unique 4-pillar methodology facilitation and ½ day post-course follow up programme for enhanced learning
In line with London School of Business & Finance's objective to provide industry leading learning opportunities, LSBF is proud to partner Worldwide Business Solutions (New Zealand) to present 4 signature programmes based on the unique "4-Pillar Methodology" developed by WWBS Founder, Dr Luuk van Breda, to help participants achieve personal competency for improved performance and productivity.
Whatever your organisational goals - deliver improved results, demonstrate greater innovation, manage projects successfully, raise revenues quickly, solve problems creatively, negotiate & communicate effectively - the 4-Pillar Methodology has proven very successful in helping organisations throughout Asia achieve tangible performance and productivity gains, whilst attaining employee satisfaction.
Please contact Jason Phua at 65807356 to customise a programme to realise your organisation's goals.
Time is one of the most important resource and how you spend it will greatly influence your success. Learn how to prioritise your work, control distractions and say "no" in this course designed for those who want to get more real work done. Through this programme, participants will also learn how to develop a positive attitude towards their work and improve their productivity and overcome the temptation to procrastinate.
This programme is designed to help participants to:
- Determine which things to do that are important, which might be able to be omitted and how to say "no"
- Delegate, where feasible and therefore use time in the most effective way possible
- Control distractions that waste time, and how to resolve to eliminate them
- Optimise quality time, enabling you to relax and enjoy appropriate work / life balance
- Identify and make use of personal "up" and "down" time and use SMART Goals
2 days, 9am to 5.30pm / 16 hours
Graduates, Students, SMEs, Sport people and Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
By the end of the 2 day course, participants should be able to discuss and demonstrate:
- How to prioritise issues - Do it - Defer it - Delegate it - Dump it.
- How to handle distractions and interruptions.
- How to say no to anything that will waste your time.
- How to develop a positive attitude towards your work.
- How to prioritise issues - This will help participants decide which tasks to concentrate on first and how to work on the most important things so that they are more productive.
- How to handle distractions and interruptions - By knowing how to handle such distractions and interruptions, participants will quickly appreciate how much extra time they have to concentrate on their work.
- How to say no to anything that will waste your time - How to say no, and choosing to concentrate on priorities instead, participants will better appreciate how to allocate time to people who truly need their attention during work hours. If a person has additional time, they also learn how to avoid the real risk of wasting this when it could be spent more productively.
- How to develop a positive attitude towards your work - This will assist participants to better develop their own initiative in order to work smarter and be positive about the work they do, and how to overcome the temptation to procrastinate.
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.