Performance Management and Appraisals
Participants will learn various performance appraisal techniques that suit their own personalities to enable them to monitor and augment their teams’ progress more efficiently.
The workshop will also introduce coaching, mentoring, counselling and skill-reinforcement as tools for performance management. At the end of the workshop, participants will also gain knowledge on people drivers and stoppers for a more holistic approach to effective performance management.
- Analysis of Participants’ Current Skill Levels
- Elements in Performance Management
- Collaborative Dialogue and Questioning Skills in Performance Management
- Handling Emotional Behaviour
- Performance Micro vs Macro Management
- Getting Performance Results: Coaching, Mentoring,Counselling
- Targeted Case Studies in Performance Management
Focused, application based programme to ENABLE learners with the knowledge and skills to manage team performance and conduct appraisals.
Professionals and managers with direct reports e.g. HODs, Section Heads particular those new to leading teams.
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.