Coaching & Mentoring
…with unique 4-pillar methodology facilitation and ½ day post-course follow up programme for enhanced learning
In line with London School of Business & Finance's objective to provide industry leading learning opportunities, LSBF is proud to partner Worldwide Business Solutions (New Zealand) to present 4 signature programmes based on the unique "4-Pillar Methodology" developed by WWBS Founder, Dr Luuk van Breda, to help participants achieve personal competency for improved performance and productivity.
Whatever your organisational goals - deliver improved results, demonstrate greater innovation, manage projects successfully, raise revenues quickly, solve problems creatively, negotiate & communicate effectively - the 4-Pillar Methodology has proven very successful in helping organisations throughout Asia achieve tangible performance and productivity gains, whilst attaining employee satisfaction.
Please contact Jason Phua at 65807356 to customise a programme to realise your organisation's goals.
The programme addresses the fundamental difference between Coaching and Mentoring and identify the key features and utilisation of both processes. Strategies on overcoming barriers to effective Coaching and Mentoring will also be reviewed to increase the confidence of the participants in the processes.
This programme is designed to help participants:
- Develop practical repertoire of skills and increase their confidence in the coaching and mentoring processes
- Expand their understanding and awareness of the scope and potential of working one to one
- Identify both their strengths and areas of development in order to provide strategies for continued learning
1 day, 9am to 5.30pm / 8 hours
Leaders, change agents and educators who already work on a one-to-one basis. Other participants include CEOs, senior and middle management, management consultants, SME's and professionals in Sport who want to expand their competence as a coach and mentor.
The course also addresses the fact that many believe that mentoring and coaching are similar, or even the same thing but this would be a mistake. Both warrant separate consideration in the workplace and by the end of the 2 day course, participants, through 4-Pillar Methodology facilitation and engagement programme, will have a clear understanding of how each should be approached and used within the workplace environment.
- How to define coaching and mentoring, highlighting similarities and differences
- How to identify the four key phases of the coaching and mentoring processes
- The GROW model
- How to utilise career coaching skills
- How to practice conducting initial mentoring meeting sessions
- How to guide participants in following the feedback steps necessary for reinforcement and redirection
- How to strategize ways to overcome barriers to effective coaching and mentoring
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.