Strategic Leadership & Change
The management programmes at London School of Business and Finance look at a variety of key areas of effective and strategic management, aiming to give you the confidence and knowledge to manage in a number of different industries. Each of the management options brings together a unique group of people who wish to grow and unlock their potential. The courses develop managers that are valuable assets to employers, and individuals with fresh perspectives and skills.
- Learn to effectively carry out financial analyses, position audits and make strategic choices in developing and building business strategy
- Achieve your strategic goals by improving your persuasion and influencing skills
- Become skilled in the execution of business strategies
- Learn to confidently manage projects and execute business process change, leveraging on information technology
- Acquire the skills to effectively manage people and organisations in a dynamic business environment
The programme provides an in-depth understanding of how companies can gain a competitive edge by identifying and developing the right strategy, fostering the right environment through leadership which are vital for any business both at a strategic and operational levels. A key element of the programme is the focus on practical application of simulation and case study approach to provide delegates with the right strategic and leadership skills to create value. Participants will learn various techniques to increase their ability to build, effectively lead and sustain high performance teams while fostering an innovative working environment to give them the competitive advantage.
Strategic leadership and change is designed specifically for mid-level and senior level executives. The programme has been created for those looking to develop the competencies to be an effective manager and leader, with the ability and potential to implement change.
2 days, 10am to 5.30pm / 15 hours
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.