The Bottom Line on ROI
As an experienced manager or corporate executive you often running a project, programme or initiative for your organisation. But it is not easy to determine the benefits to your organisation in quantifiable or monetary terms. This is particularly true in supporting departments such as Human Resources, Training, Quality etc., which provide vital value yet are often seen as little more than a cost to the company.
Armed with good data you can raise the profile of your department, your projects and yourself and become an essential participant in senior executive meetings where business growth is being planned and agreed.
This highly interactive, instructor-led course will give you the tools you need to conduct ROI Impact Studies to derive the business impact of your department initiatives and, where possible, their Return On Investment (ROI), using the Phillips ROI Methodology.
By attending this 2-day course, participants will be able to:
- Improve their existing projects and programmes through understanding their value
- Obtain future funding from senior management by justifying the numbers
- Gain organisational support by clearly demonstrating their business objectives
- Improve relationships with colleagues and clients by showing the value their department brings
- Get the green light for new projects by quantifying their objectives and benefits
- Improve their career prospects through communicating value to senior management
- Transform their department image from a cost-centre to a value-centre in the company
Experienced executives, project managers, middle-management and department heads from medium and large organisations who wish to provide and communicate true quantitative value to C-level corporate executives and board members.
14 contact hours
S$2,000.00 (S$2,140.00 with GST)
Hand-outs and recommended text
A certificate of attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and completed the programme.